Our work is at the center of the most consequential mega-trends in technology — virtual reality, artificial intelligence and self-driving cars. Today, visual computing & artificial intelligence are becoming increasingly central to how people interact with technology, and there has never been a more exciting time to join our team. NVIDIA is at the forefront of the automotive revolution, powering many key solutions for major car
manufacturers. We are engaged in the key areas of automotive business where visual computing & AI matters: AI Cockpit, ADAS and Autonomous cars. READY TO HELP US CHANGE THE WORLD? Come join our automotive team in China. We are now looking for an Automotive Solutions Architect to work with Chinese customers by using your expertise in Autonomous Driving and deep learning.
What you’ll be doing:
As an ambassador of the NVIDIA Automotive Team, the Automotive Solution Architect is accountable for driving new customer engagements by:
1. Being an industry thought leader on integrating NVIDIA technologies like AI, deep learning into Automotive for AI cockpit & self-driving vehicles.
2. Building & owning close technical relationship with customers/their partners.
3. Working with automotive customers (OEM, Tier1s) and ecosystem partners like Researchers, ISV, IHV, Start-ups to develop cutting edge & new technologies through proof of concepts & eventually productizing it.
4. Working with teams worldwide in virtual teams to coordinate technical activities and customer support.
5. Maintaining and updating customers on new NVIDIA technologies.
6. Product testing and qualification at customer premises (if required) including, reviewing, identifying, reproduction of customer bugs.
What we need to see:
1. At least 5 years professional experience in embedded automotive system architecture, software engineering or similar
2. Profound work experience in embedded systems based development and machine learning / deep learning experience with understanding of state of the art deep learning techniques
3. Parallel programming expertise, exposure to GPU technology and CUDA programming is a plus.
4. Demonstrable experience in a technical customer facing position
5. Outstanding written and oral communication skills in English.
6. Willingness to travel and work at customer site across Asia.
7. Leading university degree in a hardware or software related discipline.
8. Ways to stand out from the crowd:
9. 5+ years in Advanced Driver Assistance System (ADAS) or Autonomous driving experience is a plus.
10. Strong desire and drive to build robust and efficient solution in automotive products using deep learning technology
11. Solid foundation in computer vision methods and concepts
12. Understanding of DNNs, CNNs, recurrent nets, supervised and unsupervised learning, and optimization techniques
13. Experience working with one or more deep learning frameworks such as Caffe, Torch etc. is a plus.
14. Work experience in sensor fusion, functional safety areas is a plus.
©2017 studyai.com 版权所有